Good Life Healing House
privacy & terms
Last Updated: November 2020
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. The purpose of this privacy notice is to give you details of how we collect, process and protect your personal data when you use and visit our site https://goodlifehealinghouse.com and business Good Life Healing House LLC. This includes any data you may provide when you sign up to our email list and purchase a product or service.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Good Life Healing House LLC. is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in this privacy notice).
Full name of legal entity: Good Life Healing House LLC
11711 Memorial Drive
77024, Houston, Texas
Email address: email@example.com
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Do let us know if your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third-party links outside of our control
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third-parties to collect or share your personal data. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data, or personal information, means any information that can identify an individual – this excludes anonymised data.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We may collect and process the following groups of personal data:
- Communication Data: This includes any communication that you send to us through the contact form or on our website, email, text, social media messaging, Skype, Zoom, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data to communicate with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to reply to the communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data: This includes data relating to any purchases of any services and/or products such as your name, title, billing address, email address, phone number, Skype address, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the services and/or products you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data: This includes data about how you use our site and any data that you post for publication on our site. We process this data to operate our website, ensure relevant content is provided to you, ensure the security of our site, maintain back-ups of our site and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our site, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests to enable us to effectively and efficiently operate our site and business.
- Technical Data: This includes data about your use of my site such as your details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our site, page views and details about the number of times you use our site, time zone settings and which device(s) you use to access our website. This data source is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website, operate and protect our site and business, deliver appropriate site content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for processing this data is our legitimate interests, which are to enable us to properly operate our site and business, to grow our business and decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data: This includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to allow you to participate in our promotions, including give-aways, to deliver appropriate content and advertisements to you, to measure and learn the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for processing this data is our legitimate interests, which are to learn how customers use our services and products, to develop them, to grow our business and decide the marketing strategy.
We might use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver appropriate website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure and/or learn the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for processing this data is legitimate interests, which are to develop our business. We may use this data to send different marketing communications to you about other appropriate products and services, for example live broadcast interviews, live events, coaching and mentoring services. Our lawful ground for this processing is consent or legitimate interests (all specifically to develop our business).
Sensitive Data and Special Categories of Personal Data
We do not collect any Sensitive Data and Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, and trade union membership. Nor do we collect information about criminal convictions and offences.
We will only use your personal data for which it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information, please email us at email@example.com. If we do need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose, we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect your personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter with you (such as to deliver goods/services to you). If this is the case, we may have to cancel a product and/or service you have with us or ordered. If we do, we will notify you at the time.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect your personal data from and about you. We may collect your information (including your identity, contact and financial data) by you providing the data directly to us in forms on our site or by communicating with us by phone, email, bots or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Apply for our products or services
- Subscribe to our service
- Request marketing to be sent to you
We may automatically collect certain data from you, as you use our website by using cookies and other technologies. Please see Point 4 below for further information about cookies.
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers like Google, advertising networks such as Facebook, information providers such as Google and providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
This allows us to understand how you are using our website and helps us to develop and improve our website, as well as our products and/or services in response to what you might need or want.
For more information about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set to and how to manage and delete them, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (with the aim to develop our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time for us sending you marketing messages, you may do so by following the opt-out links on any marketing messages sent to you by us or third-parties. Alternatively, you can email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, this does not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of other transactions, for example product and/or services purchases or experiences, etc.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
Service providers who provide IT and system administration services, based in Europe and US.
Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the US who provide accounting, legal, banking and insurance services.
Government bodies that require us to report processing activities in certain circumstances.
Third-parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third-parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only permit such third-parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The majority of our third-parties service providers are based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), If you reside in the EEA the processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
The European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria, as not all countries outside of the EEA offer the same levels of protection to your personal data.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of data protection by implementing some of the following safeguards:
We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing a suitable level of protection for personal data.
Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
If we use US-based providers that are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards are available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- HANDLING PAYMENTS
Payment processing services enable this Application to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, this Application shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction.
Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
PayPal (PayPal Inc.)
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows Users to make online payments.
Stripe (Stripe Inc)
Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe Inc.
- REFUND POLICY
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of an online program, we will be happy to accept a return for up to 30 days from the purchase date for a full refund.
For coaching packages, you are only eligible for refund if you do not use the coaching services. Once you begin using coaching services, all purchases are final. Because these are services rendered, all sales are final once coaching services have started
All transactions are conducted in United States Dollars (USD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made. All sales are final once coaching services have started.
- DATA SECURITY
We have in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention time for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes and if we can achieve those purposes through other means and legal requirements
The law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for legal and tax purposes.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries, complaints or concerns in relation to how we collect and use your data or any other data protection matter between you and us, please would you contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org